While these aren’t exactly “resolutions”, they are ways to hold myself accountable in the upcoming year.
Goals for 2017 include:
- Reading a daily devotional with John.
- We started reading Jesus Calling by Sarah Young.
- Running three road races.
- I haven’t determined the distance of these road races yet, but maybe I’ll aim for a variety: 5k, 8k, and half marathon.
- Traveling somewhere new.
- Seattle is in the works for April, and a beach vacation is under research for this summer.
- Reading 40 free reading books and introducing Elijah to story time at the local library.
- Attending a professional journalism conference
- JEA National Convention registration opens next week!
- Continuing to live in the moment with Elijah and scheduling dates with John.
- I’ve done a good job of this since going back to work, but it’s a constant balance battle. Making it a goal will continue to help me evaluate my efforts.
What plans are you holding yourself accountable for the upcoming year?