I read this article as I was food prepping for the week, so obviously I was laughing pretty hard at its truth. As I kept reading, I remembered I bought a new fall table runner over the weekend at TJ Maxx, and I knew this article was speaking to me.
If I had to add things people in their late 20s are obsessed with, I’d say:
- Blogs (mostly for recipe prep)
- Trying unique restaurants that aim to be more organic
- Road races or Crossfit specific fitness goals
- Becoming professional photographers (Instagram can make almost anything look good, people)
- Making work as mobile as possible (coffee shop and work-from-home office sessions)
- Online shopping with free shipping
- Streaming TV rather than watching cable.
What would you add to the list?